RunOurCity believes RUN can transform lives. We inspire and challenge teenagers to train for distance running and achieve their goals while improving health and develop a “can-do” attitude.
We organize STREETATHONS, TOTEM RUNs and other themed running events to nurture fun and compassionate running culture in Hong Kong. Since 2013, we have trained over 10,000 teenagers, organized running events for almost 100,000 participants,and raised funds for over 27 charities.
At RunOurCity, we believe passion plus professionalism are indispensable to achieve our social goals. Our people and network love running and creating social impacts, are fun and innovative, and embrace the work-hard-play-hard attitude.
Jobs duties as below:
- overall project planning, execution and event management
- supervise and coordinate with contractors and vendors
- budget and timeline management
- other duties as commensurate with the level of the post, as decided by supervisor
Are you ready for the opportunity?
- Minimum 5 year project management experience, preferably Exhibition, Events, Conference and Meeting, Production Management from planning to on-site execution
- Proven technical skills with track records in project management for large scale events
- Strong leadership qualities to lead project staff
- Strong communication skills will excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated and organized to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Budget control and monitoring
- Passionate for running
- Candidates with less experience will beconsidered as Assistant Project Manager
To grasp this opportunity, please forward us a full resume, with your current & expected salary to RunWithUs@runourcity.org
All personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with RunOurCity’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.