RunOurCity believes RUN can transform lives. We inspire and challenge teenagers to train for distance running and achieve their goals while improving health and develop a “can-do” attitude.
We organize STREETATHONS, TOTEM RUNs and other themed running events to nurture fun and compassionate running culture in Hong Kong. Since 2013, we have trained over 10,000 teenagers, organized running events for almost 100,000 participants,and raised funds for over 27 charities.
At RunOurCity, we believe passion plus professionalism are indispensable to achieve our social goals. Our people and network love running and creating social impacts, are fun and innovative, and embrace the work-hard-play-hard attitude.
(1) Program Manager
(The mentioned job position will under RunOurCity Foundation Limited. Candidate with higher calibrate will be considered as Program Director)
A) Leading the Youth development projects, coordinate key programs and projects with other team directors in order to pursuit for achieving objectives and KPIs
1. Key projects includes Youth.ROC and Youth.ONE
2. People development with quality program strategy and timely monitoring with advice
3. Care for resources management with budget usage and control
B) Responsible for various Youth development programs
3. Quality assurance, attendance improvement and continuous improvements of program content
C) Responsible for building distribution channels and new programs opportunities
1. Leading and supervising subordinate to work on Youth.ROC and Youth.ONE programs to penetrate and sustain in schools and NGOs
D) Responsible for promoting Youth.ROC and Youth.ONE programs including publicity program
E) Responsible for operation of Youth.ROC and other related projects
1. Development of Social Impact Assessment
2. Continuous enhancement of coaching standards
F) Responsible for fundraising with specific target and funder management.
G) Hand on working support is expected on top of leading, supervising, monitoring and controlling.
- A strong passion to serve the poor and needy.
- Strong leadership skill and ownership.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience.
- Well-organized, proactive problem solving and can work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent in Chinese, written and spoken English and able to work independently and provide supervision to subordinates.
- Familiar with MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Distance runner would be a plus.
- Renewable contract term would be considered.
(2) Senior Marketing Manager
(candidate with higher calibrate may be considered as Marketing Director position.)
Main Duties: The position requires hand on working support on top of leading, supervising, monitoring and control.
Job Scope: Responsible for the operation of Marketing Department from brand management, publicity programs, event & program marketing and membership programs.
A) Leading the Marketing team and coordinate key programs and projects with other team directors in order to pursuit for achieving objectives and KPIs.
- People management with quality marketing strategy and timely monitoring with advice.
- Care for resources management with budget usage and control.
B) Brandand Publicity Marketing
- Leading and supervising subordinate to work on brand and publicity programs.
- Brand building andmanagement of RunOurCity brand and its sub-brands.
- Publicity program to promote Youth.ROC.
C) Event and Program Marketing
- Leading and supervising subordinate to work on event and program Marketing projects.
- Marketing supports to running events and programs.
- A strong passion to build brand with ownership
- Degree holder with more than 5 years of management experience, preferably in marketing
- Strategic, analytical, detailed orientated with strong sense of market trends and challenges
- Strong leadership, relationship building capability and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and Chinese communications skills, both written and spoken
- Distance runner would be a plus
- Renewable contract term would be considered
(3) Temporary Marketing Assistant & Social Media Editor 臨時合約市場部助理 (社交媒體編輯)
(various roles including FB content, FB customer services and marketing support)
· 策劃、撰寫及製作運動類生活話題及內容, 及文化類內容
· 個性外向, 對香港運動文化領域有新鮮及個性的視角
· 擅長社交媒體操作, 熟悉網絡生態, 能提供具參考意義的粉絲基礎和公眾號文章
· 具良好文字功底, 擅長製作及發起社交媒體話題內容
Are you ready for the opportunity?
To grasp this opportunity, please forward us a full resume, with your current & expected salary to RunWithUs@runourcity.org
All personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with RunOurCity’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.