SPORTb. x ROCer Graffiti Run 2018
Freeto DO, Free to RUN! Get yourself ready to rock the world!
Runfor Art! SPORT b. now joins hands with RunOurCity to launch a new series of graffiti running events, leading you to explore the street art in Hong Kong. The total event registration fees will be donated to Youth.ROC program which aims at teaching the young to run from zero to 10km, and also inspires them of the marathon spirit.
Event Day and Running Location
|3 April (Tue)||7:30pm– 9:30pm||Sham Shui Po (7KM)|
|10 April (Tue)||7:30pm– 9:30pm||Wong Chuk Hang (6.5KM)|
|17 April (Tue)||7:30pm– 9:15pm||Kwun Tong (5KM)|
|24 April (Tue)||7:15pm– 10:00pm||Sheung Wan > Tsim Sha Tsui (4KM)|
HK$100 per head (Fee of event runner T-shirt and entry fee of the finale party on 24 April, 2018 included)
Runners: Event T-shirt
Collection of Graffiti Run Event T-shirt
The event T-shirts of participants will be distributed on the event day. Please present the confirmation of registration email (printed or electronic version). All participants have to wear the event tee during the run and party.
Graffti Run Finale Party
We cordially invite all participants to join our finale party on 24 April. Let’s celebrate!
Date：24 April, 2018 (Tuesday)
Location：SPORTb., K11 RUE DE MARSEILLE, G/F, Tsim Sha Tsui
Enjoy the live music performance of local band Yellow and singer Yukilovey after run! Time to relax!
Notes of Registration
1. Info for registration: Participant's full English names, date of birth, HKID number or passport, mobile number, address, email, emergency contact name and contact number.
2. Age requirement: Participants must be 18 – 65 years old (born between 24th April 2000 & 24th April 1953)
3. Please prepare credit card (only master and visa cards are accepted) for paying registration fee.
4. Participants can join one of the running routes (total 4 routes). Each person can join once only.
5. e-Donation receipt will be provided after event.
6. Not accept changing of the size of event T-shirt. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
7. Personal Info Change Request：
- Deadline for changing personal data is by 1-19 March.
- Accept changing of full name, address, mobile number, email, date of birth and running location. Please call or send email to check with CS the available event quotas of 4 running routes. Transfer of participating quota to others is not accepted.
- Please fill in “Change of Personal Data” form. Each participant has to fill in and submit one form.
8. Participants must declare their fitness and health condition good enough to complete the activities. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse the participants to join if they suspect them not fit for the activities.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the program of the rules and regulations. Should there be any disputes, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision.
There is one beneficiaries in this event. The total event registration fees and extra donation will be donated to Youth.ROC program.
RunOurCity Foundation Limited is a locally registered charitable organization established in 2013. Its “Youth･ROC” program is an eight-week professional and systematic running course for young people. The program aims to help young people build confidence, perseverance and get physically stronger. During the program, young people are encouraged to run 10km as they build up their stamina, persistence, and determination, which are important to young people nowadays as they face increasing challenges in life.
Beneficiary Project: Youth.ROC
Through the 8-week training program, youngsters will be trained to build up their coordination, stamina, and persistence, thus promote healthier growth and boost self confidence, focus and determination. We hope that funds raised can help channel the Youth.ROC program to more, if not all 400, secondary schools.
Stay tuned to RunOurCity & SPORT b. Facebook pages for details
Enquiry：firstname.lastname@example.org / (852) 3590 2208